Miami University – KosovaLive Exchange Program Call for Applications
Miami University – KosovaLive Exchange Program
– All applicants must be citizens of Kosovo and have a proven dedication and commitment to return to Kosovo for at least two years, following the completion of the program
– Proficient in written and spoken English
– Must be a student in University (Preferably Junior Year – 3rd year)
– Committed to working at KosovaLive after the completion of the exchange program
– Capable of demonstrating professional leadership potential in journalism, media communication, multimedia, film and creative economy.
– Understanding of and commitment to advancing the role of independent, professional and unbiased media in Kosovo.
– Able to begin the program in the Fall of 2015 for this call of application; applications for Spring 2016, will be announced in September.Application Process:
– Complete Application by May 15, 2015 ( Deadline: 12:00 AM)
– Attend the Miami University – KosovaLive study abroad and internship from 8th of June – 5th of August 2015
– Attend the semester long program at Miami University in journalism, media communications and/or film (August – December 2015)
– Pledge to work for KosovaLive Organisation for at least 1.5 years upon return from the exchange program.
– Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview, during which they will need to show their: passport (2 copies), CV, transcripts (index), TOEFL printed score, and signed letter of recommendation. Failure to provide the following will automatically disqualify candidates from the application process.
– Program winners will sign contract with KosovaLive to legally express their dedication to return to Kosovo and contribute to building an independent and unbiased media environment.
For more information about Summer Program, please see here: http://localhost/kosovalive/education/miami-university
To learn more about Miami University, please go here: http://miamioh.edu/